Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Are you getting dizzy yet?

Is the air getting thinner up here, or am I just having a "Deja vu" moment after a year of Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns, Merrill Lynch, AIG, bailouts, GM, Chrysler, Fannie, Freddie, the mortgage crisis, gold spikes, Greece, Portugal, Derivative doldrums, dollar demise, Euro borrow, Volcanoes, sub prime, Fab Fabrice, Bernie madoff and who ever else "made off" !!

Should we feel good about the great earnings reports coming in this quarter, or feel nervous because those earnings may be thin air themselves as bailouts and new accounting rules fudge the real numbers? And what was the problem with those big investment banks....hhmmmm, oh yes, now I remember, the 3 $Trillion or so in poisoned mortgage derivatives those banks somehow do not show on their books any more?  Hmmmm.......Now where oh where did those numbers get to.......must have misplaced them I guess.

Actually, since I have done quite well over the past 12 months, I'm feeling pretty good.  Maybe I'll go to the black jack table again and try my luck, or maybe roulette this time.  No, craps, now that's the ticket.......or maybe......well.......if I took my winnings and put it in the bank for awhile........hmmmm   decisions, decisions!



Hey, who are those guys in the boat?>


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: