Monday, June 1, 2009

Tiny Tim and the Chinese Money Monster...

Timothy F.Image via Wikipedia

Hello my friends. Congratulations on throwing a great Olympic party last year. My name is Tim Geithner and do I have a great deal for you.


My Uncle Sam is printing money... Uh,I mean he is selling these great investment certificates called Treasury bills, you know, the same ones you bought last year, and the year before that and the year before that etc. only this time, he is willing... well maybe not willing, but he will give you a higher interest rate this time, if you buy a lot more of these certificates this year. (Actually a whole lot more)

You see, he's already had three auctions back in the good old U.S.A., but not many people were buying because they don't trust the value..., I mean they don't have much money, so he sent me to tell you, our very good customers, and bestest friends, that he will give you a great deal, better than before.

Oh yes my friends, they are backed by the American dollar, the same currency that has made the business world go round for the past 50 years, so you don't have to worry.

What's that? What other currency? No we don't have any of those, but not to worry because my uncle has printed more....I mean he is rich in American dollars and he really just wants to share the wealth with our bestest friends.


Make no mistake, this is a fantastic deal my friends. Now how much can we put you down for? that much huh! You know, Uncle Sam thought you would want a lot more than that!

What? No we don't have any gold left. We sold it all in the early 1970's, you know, when everyone in the world came to the realization that the American dollar was worth much more than gold.


So, how much was that again?


Update July 30th

Merk June 2nd

Breaking View June 11th

Huffington Post Aug 3



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: